written by Borgut1337
6 July 2012 14:25:28
Sneak Tools version 0.50 BETA Released!
A new version of Sneak Tools, 0.50 BETA has just been released.
Among some small improvements, the big new feature is the addition of 2 optional .esp files, which add identity-concealing mask functionality to some appropriate vanilla Skyrim headwear.
Also included in the download is a short guide for other modders how they can make a patch for their armor mods to add the same identity-concealing functionality to their newly modded masks.
0.50 BETA (6 July 2012)
- It is now possible to use the throat slit, knock out and kill in sleep moves on children, even when
the Non-Essential Killable Children mod is active.
- It is now not possible to teleport to Horstar's shop using Shadow's Refuge when the player is either
in combat or trespassing.
- Added an alternative recipe to craft 15 Rope Arrows at any forge using Firewood and an Iron Ingot as
materials instead of Iron Arrows.
- Added an optional .esp file which adds identity-concealing mask functionality to appropriate vanilla
skyrim masked headwear from Thieves guild and Dark Brotherhood (ONLY those with visible masks)
- Added an optional .esp file which adds identity-concealing mask functionality to all vanilla Skyrim
Dragon Priest masks.
- Forces subtitles to be shown on Horstar's dialogue (since there is no voice acting), even when subtitles
have been disabled.