It's been a while since the last update but it was worth it. The next update will already be the 1.0b release because many features are completely or nearly completely done. The beta status will be removed when all bugs the users can find are fixed, if there are any.
I will list here the main changes for this update:
- Much more cleaner, accurate and responsive script. It will react up to 1 second faster compared to 0.71b! Nearly 300 unnecessary lines were removed and many slow functions were exchanged for faster functions.
- Percentaged damage will be included in the next version. You'll be able to set multipliers for that in the config-file. If you don't want this feature, set them to 0; if you want e.g. instant-kills with every shot to the head, set the multiplier for the head very high. There are multipliers for melee and archery.
- Much more accurate archery-detection. The script now knows where you shot your arrow and can even calculate the gravity affecting the arrow!
- SKSE requirement for the next version. That makes many new things possible like getting the armor-rating of the hit body zone.
- Some new effects like dropping helmet or shield and a new bodyzone, the face. Also some minor bugs are now fixed, e.g. you won't get criticals anymore if your target lays on the ground. In 0.71b you would get criticals to the legs in this case.
As you can see a very big update.
Another thing I'd like to announce: Borgut1337 is making a Locational Damage version extra for Deadly Combat. If you are using Deadly Combat, you can soon use his version or my version, both mods are working well together.
I will make some more tests and minor changes and release this update afterwards.