12 May 2012 4:07:26posted by Lingwei Game NewsElder Scrolls News
As part of it's coverage of the Elder Scrolls Online, GameInformer has launched a hub of information. Topics include:
-An interview with the Creative Director Paul Sage;
-A video with Matt Firor;
-Information about what the game offers Skyrim and MMO players.
Kotaku has an article about how games like Skyrim can interfere in people's social life.
Steam has a sale of 33% off for Skyrim this weekend (12-13 May) only.
GameSpy has an article about several thief mods for Skyrim.
Latest ModsNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Skyrim Mod Sanctuary 68 : Throwing Weapons, Gladiator Armor - Spartacus, and New Animation - Power Thrust
- >Skyrim Mod Sanctuary 67 : Aesir Armor, Warrior Within Swords and Immersive Beds
- >Unique download stats fix with NMM downloads
- >Witcher 2 "Redkit" SDK released for modders, NMM support inbound
- >Skyrim At The Movies: Iron Man