27 January 2013 1:15:23posted by Gopher Mod News
SkyUI is the most endorsed mod on all of the Nexus sites, and with the addition of the Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) it has become even more essential on most peoples Skyrim mod list. However there are people who still prefer the original games UI and for them the lack of the MCM is a major setback.
But have no fear, the SkyUI team thought of that and have provided a way for everyone to enjoy the advantages of MCM.
Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)
Latest ModsNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Skyrim Mod Sanctuary 68 : Throwing Weapons, Gladiator Armor - Spartacus, and New Animation - Power Thrust
- >Skyrim Mod Sanctuary 67 : Aesir Armor, Warrior Within Swords and Immersive Beds
- >Unique download stats fix with NMM downloads
- >Witcher 2 "Redkit" SDK released for modders, NMM support inbound
- >Skyrim At The Movies: Iron Man