20 December 2011 21:38:16posted by Zaldiir Game NewsA small update for Skyrim was released today on Steam, which adds support for LAA.
- Support for 4-Gigabyte Tuning (Large Address Aware).
- Fixed issue with accented characters not displaying properly at the end of a line.
So, it seems a 3rd party software for running Skyrim with support for LAA is no longer needed, hopefully.
Latest ModsNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Skyrim Mod Sanctuary 68 : Throwing Weapons, Gladiator Armor - Spartacus, and New Animation - Power Thrust
- >Skyrim Mod Sanctuary 67 : Aesir Armor, Warrior Within Swords and Immersive Beds
- >Unique download stats fix with NMM downloads
- >Witcher 2 "Redkit" SDK released for modders, NMM support inbound
- >Skyrim At The Movies: Iron Man