5 March 2012 16:54:47posted by Dark0ne Mod NewsEver wondered what it would be like to own a farm? Ever played Farmville and thought to yourself "this would be so much better if it didn't insult my intelligence with cartoony graphics"? Me neither. But that's not the point! Tytanis, of Tytanis - The Ultimate Mod fame is currently working on updating his mod to include a wide spectrum of farming activities and the concept is too cool to not promote here on Skyrim Nexus. For a sneak peak of Tytanis's upcoming update, check out his teaser video.
Latest ModsNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Skyrim Mod Sanctuary 68 : Throwing Weapons, Gladiator Armor - Spartacus, and New Animation - Power Thrust
- >Skyrim Mod Sanctuary 67 : Aesir Armor, Warrior Within Swords and Immersive Beds
- >Unique download stats fix with NMM downloads
- >Witcher 2 "Redkit" SDK released for modders, NMM support inbound
- >Skyrim At The Movies: Iron Man